(Here's how to become a member)
The Flying Cardinals offer two methods to apply for membership
Online and Postal Mail.
The Flying Cardinals offer an online membership application for your convenience.
There are three items required for an online membership application to be considered:
• Properly completed application
• AMA membership number for verification
• Payment process completed
Online application payments will be processed via PayPal in a safe, secure environment. All online applications include a nominal convenience fee which the club incurs in order to accept credit cards via PayPal and postage/envelope cost to mail your pit pass. You are "not required" to have an existing PayPal account to participate simply choose "continue" option to pay with your credit card to the left of the PayPal login.
If you chose to apply via postal mail, please include the following:
• Properly completed application (down load here). This form is an acrobat
fillable form where you can simply type in the fields and print out.
Note: (Form can not be saved.)
• Copy of AMA membership card
• Check or money order payable to "Flying Cardinals"
• Self addressed, stamped return envelope.
Failure to include all four items will result in a delay to the issuance of your Pit Pass.
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
• Membership in the Academy of Model Aeronautics is required to be a club member. You can join the AMA from their
website or contact membership@flyingcardinals for assistance.
• Pit Passes will be issued to applicants upon receipt of the application, payment and confirmation of AMA membership.
• Pit Passes will be distributed via email for you to print out in color at home.
• All new members are required to take a competency flight test to assess one ability to control the aircraft.
• Renewal membership dues are to be paid by April 15 each year otherwise the member is considered delinquent in
accordance with the club bylaws.
• No current pit pass means "no flying privileges".
• If your membership option is not shown, please contact the email@example.com for further information.
Our Mission: "To promote interest in the hobby and sport of model aviation, and to provide a means by which the members may share in the pleasure of constructing and flying model aircraft." This is accomplished with guidance laid out in the in the "Flying Cardinals of Northern Kentucky"
-We are a Kentucky not-for-profit 501.7c corporation-
Thanks for joining the Flying Cardinals of Northern Ky!
Senior Membership Form
Junior Membership Form
Adult Membership Form